Our Fitness Centre provides a fully equipped exercise facility including a fitness training area with stationary bicycles, elliptical, treadmills, circuit training equipment, Multi Station and a free weight training area.
Conditions for using the Gym:
• Facilities and equipment to be used at your own risk.
• Equipment should be used properly and directions followed carefully.
• No leaning on the equipment. Hands should be kept away from moving parts.
• No food or drinks (except water).
• No Smoking.
• An adult must accompany
• Children under 18.
• Proper fitness attire is required (sneakers, track pants, T-shirt etc.).
• No Boots, street shoes, sandals or bare feet.
• Any equipment damage should be reported to management immediately.
• “DO NOT USE”: good knowledge of equipment’s use is required.
• Courtesy and respect for others are vital
• Equipment should be returned to its place and machines wiped after use.